Skilled, Strategic, Responsive
Kevin J. Sullivan
Kevin J. Sullivan has practiced law in Juneau, Alaska for over 25 years. He specializes in estate planning, estate and trust administration, and business transactions. Kevin received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from California State University at Chico, and his Juris Doctorate degree from Seattle University School of Law. He has been a shareholder since 2000.
Before becoming an attorney, Kevin was an Assistant Vice President of Commercial Lending for First National Bank Alaska, and then served as the Juneau Branch Manager.
Kevin has been a Juneau resident for over 35 years. When not working Kevin enjoys hiking, biking, and traveling with family and friends.
- Seattle University of Law, Tacoma, Washington
- Alaska, 1993
Community Service (former and/or present member)
- Bartlett Regional Hospital – Director and Finance Committee Chairman
- Glacier Valley Rotary Club – Director
- Catholic Community Services – Director
- Juneau Chamber of Commerce – Director
- Beans Cafe & Outreach Center – Director
- Juneau and Douglas Volunteer Fire Departments – Firefighter
- Southeast Alaska Estate Planning Council – President and Director
- National Business Institute Presenter – Probate from Start to Finish
- AARP Estate Planning Presentation
- Business Transition Forum
- Business Transitions Roundtable
- National Business Institute Presenter - Trusts 101
- Alaska Land Title Association Presenter – Authority Checklist for Trusts, Limited Liability Companies, and Corporations
- Southern California Institute, California Forum For Independent Collaborative Advisors Presenter - Realities and Benefits of Using Alaska Trusts
- Presenter to financial advisors, union organizations and community members – Estate Planning, Wealth Transfer, and Asset Protection
Current Employment Position